Welcome to www.mom2momswap.com! Thanks for stopping by. By accessing Mom2MomSwap.com you are agreeing to the following terms, which are designed to make sure that the site works for everyone. Mom2MomSwap.com is provided to you by i-candy Web Design & Development in Mississauga, Ontario, Canada. This policy is effective October 1, 2010.
Using Mom2MomSwap.com. You will post in the appropriate category or area and will not do any of the following bad things:
- violate any laws or our Prohibited Content Policy;
- be false or misleading;
- infringe any third-party right;
- distribute or contain spam, chain letters, or pyramid schemes;
- distribute viruses or any other technologies that may harm Mom2MomSwap.com or the interests or property of Mom2MomSwap.com users;
- impose an unreasonable load on our infrastructure or interfere with the proper working of the Mom2MomSwap.com;
- copy, modify, or distribute any other person's content;
- use any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means to access Mom2MomSwap.com and collect content for any purpose without our express written permission;
- harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including email addresses, without their consent;
- bypass measures used to prevent or restrict access to Mom2MomSwap.com.
Abusing Mom2MomSwap.com. Please use the flagging system "Report" to tell us about any problems or offensive content so that together we can keep the site working properly. We may limit or terminate our service, remove hosted content and take technical and legal steps to keep users off Mom2MomSwap.com if we think that they are creating problems or acting inconsistently with the letter or spirit of our policies. However, whether we decide to take any of these steps, remove hosted content or keep a user off Mom2MomSwap.com or not, we do not accept any liability for monitoring Mom2MomSwap.com or for unauthorized or unlawful content on Mom2MomSwap.com or use of Mom2MomSwap.com by users.
The list below details what can't be posted on Mom2MomSwap.com:
- Adult or Erotic Products and Services
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Baby Walkers
- Blood, Bodily Fluids and Body Parts
- Burglary Tools
- Counterfeit currency, stamps or coins
- Counterfeit Products
- Electronic Surveillance Equipment designed or used primarily to illegally intercept/record the private actions or interactions of others without their knowledge or permission
- Embargoed Goods
- Escort or accompanying services
- Government and Transit Uniforms, IDs and Licenses
- Illegal Drugs & Drug Paraphernalia
- Illegal Services
- Hazardous Materials
- Fireworks, Destructive Devices and Explosives
- Identity Documents, Personal Financial Records & Personal Information (in any form, including mailing lists)
- Items which encourage or facilitate illegal activity (such as mod chips or modding services)
- Lottery Tickets, Sweepstakes Entries and Slot Machines
- Massage services
- New merchandise or services from network marketing companies, independent franchisees or distributors, or similar representatives
- Obscene Material and Child Pornography
- Offensive Material
- Pictures or images that contain nudity
- Police Badges and Uniforms
- Prescription Drugs and Devices
- Prostitution or ads that offer sex, sexual favours or sexual actions in exchange for money
- Recalled items
- Satellite products that violate the Radiocommunication Act
- Sexual services, including webcamming
- Solicitation of other users except by placing an Ad
- Stocks and Other Securities
- Stolen Property
- Tobacco Products
- Used Cosmetics
- Weapons and related items (such as firearms, firearm parts and magazines, ammunition, BB and pellet guns, tear gas, stun guns, switchblade knives, and martial arts weapons)
Global Marketplace. Mom2MomSwap.com can be accessed by users in other countries. By using Mom2MomSwap.com you agree that your ads can be displayed around the Globe. You may be subject to additional laws or other restrictions in the countries where your ad is posted. When you choose to post your ad, you may be responsible for ensuring that it does not violate other countries' laws We may remove your ad if it is flagged, or if we believe it causes problems or violates any law or policy.
Fees and Services. Using Mom2MomSwap.com is generally free. We may charge fees for certain services. If the service you use charges a fee, you’ll be able to review and accept that charge. Our fees are quoted in Canadian Dollars, and we may change them from time to time. We’ll notify you of changes to our fee policy by posting such changes on the site. We may choose to temporarily change our fees for promotional events or new services; these changes are effective when we announce the promotional event or new service. Our fees are non-refundable, and you are responsible for paying them when they're due. If you don't, we may limit your ability to use the services. If your payment method fails or your account is past due, we may collect fees owed using other collection mechanisms (for accounts over 180 days past due, we may deduct the amount owed from your PayPal account balance).
Content. Mom2MomSwap.com contains stuff from us, you, and other users. You agree not to copy, modify, or distribute Mom2MomSwap.com, our copyrights or trademarks. When you give us content, you are granting us a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, sub-licensable right to exercise the copyright, publicity, and database rights to that content. (We need these rights to host and display your content.) If you believe that your rights have been violated, please notify Customer Support and we will investigate the matter. We reserve the right to remove content where we have grounds for suspecting the violation of these terms or of any party’s rights.
Reporting Intellectual Property Infringements (Verified Rights Owners - VeRO) Do not post content that infringes the rights of third parties. This includes, but is not limited to, content that infringes on intellectual property rights such as copyright and trademark (e.g. offering counterfeit items for sale). We reserve the right to remove content where we have grounds for suspecting the violation of these terms, our policies or of any party’s rights. The following steps are for reporting a listing to Mom2MomSwap.com that you believe to be infringing on your intellectual property rights. Only the intellectual property rights owner can report of potentially infringing items or listings. If you have a good faith belief that a listing on Mom2MomSwap.com infringes your copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property rights, all you need to do is contact us.
Liability. You agree not to hold us responsible for things other users post or do. As most of the stuff on Mom2MomSwap.com comes from other users, we do not guarantee the accuracy of postings or user communications or the quality, safety, or legality of what’s offered. We also cannot guarantee continuous or secure access to our services. Accordingly, to the extent legally permitted we expressly disclaim all warranties, representations and conditions, express or implied, including those of quality, merchantability, merchantable quality, durability, fitness for a particular purpose and those arising by statute. We are not liable for any loss, whether of money (including profit), goodwill, or reputation, or any special, indirect, or consequential damages arising out of your use of Mom2MomSwap.com, even if you advise us or we could reasonably foresee the possibility of any such damage occurring. Some jurisdictions do not allow the disclaimer of warranties or exclusion of damages, so such disclaimers and exclusions may not apply to you.
Despite the previous paragraph, if we are found to be liable, our liability to you or any third party (whether in contract, tort, negligence, strict liability in tort, by statute or otherwise) is limited to the greater of (a) the total fees you pay to us in the 12 months prior to the action giving rise to liability, and (b) 100 Canadian Dollars.
General. These terms and the other policies posted on Mom2MomSwap.com constitute the entire agreement between Mom2MomSwap.com and you, superseding any prior agreements. This agreement is governed by the laws of Canada. We both submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Ontario, Canada. This won’t affect your statutory rights if you are a consumer and applicable consumer law requires application of another law (such as the law of your country of residence) for certain topics. If we don't enforce any particular provision, we are not waiving our right to do so later. If a court strikes down any of these terms, the remaining terms will survive.
We may update this agreement at any time, with updates taking effect when you next use the site or after 30 days, whichever is sooner. No other amendment to this agreement will be effective unless made in writing, signed by users and by us. Send questions, comments or complaints to Customer Support.